Coronavirus testing in South River, NJ
Get the testing you need in the convenience of your neighborhood. The city of South River is working with Central Jersey Urgent Care / MyInstadoc to provide a COVID-19 testing facility in South River, NJ.
The Borough of South River testing will be located at St. Mary’s Coptic School School parking lot:
80 David Street
South River NJ, 08882
Get Directions Here
1. Sign up for telemedicine appoint on Tuesdays or Thursdays at the following link https://www.clockwisemd.com/hospitals/5345/visits/new
You must schedule a telemedicine appointment first. Telemedicine appointments are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 am – 8pm.
2. Receive quality care from one of our medical providers via your telemedicine appointment.
3. After your Telemedicine appointment, if needed, you will automatically be scheduled for an appointment for an on-site testing at the St. Mary’s Coptic School. parking lot in South River.
In-person appointments will be scheduled on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am – 1 pm
4. At your scheduled on-site appointment, drive up to the St. Mary’s Coptic School parking lot and get the testing you need. Drive through our tents to receive a blood draw for antibody testing or a nasal swab for PCR testing.
5. Receive a phone call in 3-4 days after tests for your results.
What to bring:
Your photo ID
Insurance Card (no copays or deductibles will be taken at the time. We will put a credit card on file)
Note: Horizon NJ Health and United Healthcare Community plans are not accepted at this location. Please visit the Howell location if you have Horizon NJ Health at http://myinstadochowell.com to schedule a testing appointment.